Xiaomi launched it’s new smartphone Mi Play in China. Mi Play is the first smartphone of the company’s play series. Mi Play comes in three colors: Black, Twilight Gold and Fantasy Blue.
This is the Xiaomi’s first smartphone with Waterdrop notch display. It has a 5.84-inch FHD+ display. Xiaomi Mi Play has MediaTek Helio P35 12nm SoC with CPU/GPU Turbo, 4GB RAM runs on Android 8.1 oreo with MIUI10. Apart from this, Mi Play also has a 12MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP secondary camera for AI scene detection and in front, it has 8MP camera with AI beautify and AI portrait mode.
As teased earlier, Xiaomi gives 10GB data per month for 12 months with Mi Play. This scheme is restricted to China region only. Mi Play will go on sale on 25 December.
- WATERDROP NOTCH
- DUAL AI CAMERA
- CPU/GPU TURBO
Xiaomi set Mi Play price in China at CNY 1,099 (around Rs11,100) for 4GB RAM and 64GB (expandable upto 256GB) version. Mi play is available in three colors only. This smartphone will be available in China from 25 December with free 10GB data per month for 12 months(only in China).
- 5.84-inch(2280×1080 pixels) FHD+ waterdrop notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm Processor with 680 MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage which is expandable upto 256GB.
- Mi Play has an Android 8.1 oreo with MIUI10.
- Dual rear camera setup:
1. 12MP primary camera with LED flash with an f/2.2 aperture
2. 2MP secondary camera to capture depth information in portrait shots.
- 8MP front camera with AI Beautify and AI portrait mode.
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac(2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor