Redmi by Xiaomi launched it’s debut smartphone Redmi Note 7 on January 10 in China. Note 7 is the best smartphone under this range. Redmi brings awesome features at an affordable range.
Redmi note 7 has waterdrop shaped notch with Full HD+(1080×2340 pixels) display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Note 7 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core SoC paired with Adreno 512 graphics.
Along with this, Redmi note 7 has an impressive 48-megapixel sensor along with 5MP secondary sensor for depth sensing at the back which could make it the only smartphone with that type of camera credentials in sub-Rs. 20,000 segment. In the front, Note 7 has 13MP selfie sensor. Normally, smartphones in this range have 10-15MP camera but Redmi brings a 48MP rear camera.
READ ALSO: UPCOMING SMARTPHONES IN JANUARY 2019
- 48MP Rear Camera
- waterdrop notch
- 4000mAh battery
Redmi note 7 is currently launched only in China and will go on sale on 15 January. There is no word on the international launch of the phone at this point, however, we do expect the phone to reach India in the coming weeks. We can expect that prices will be the same in China. In China, Redmi Note 7 starts at CNY 999 (around Rs10,400) for 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, CNY 1,199 (around Rs12,500) for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage and CNY 1,399 ( around Rs14,500) for 6GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Redmi note 7 will be available in 3 colors Twilight Gold, Fantasy Blue, and Bright Black.
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) waterdrop notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and 2.5D curved glass protection.
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660 octa-core SoC paired with Adreno 512 graphics
- Storage is expandable up to 256 GB.
- Dual rear camera set up at the back featuring 48MP primary camera f/1.8 aperture with a 5MP secondary camera and LED flash
- 13MP selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery with quick chargingv4.0
- The fingerprint sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI.